The Dispensary, a popular personal finance website, is presently searching for authors with an enthusiasm for information and research to contribute appealing, useful posts on a series of subjects, consisting of, but not restricted to, investing, finance, retirement preparation, estate preparation, tax preparation, credit and debt, property, home loans, penny-wise living, and way of life. Know-how in several of these broad locations through direct experience, advanced education, or accreditation is chosen.
The perfect author needs to:
- Be enthusiastic about empowering readers to organize their financial resources
- Have the capability to understand, present, and communicate complicated ideas to readers in an appealing and clear style
- Be an adroit scientist, comfy browsing main websites like irs.gov, treasury.gov, and sec.gov when essential
- Have an interest in producing quality content over amount
- Can composing longer, thorough short articles (3,000+ words each).
- Beginning base rate per post is competitive with extra regular monthly performance rewards based upon traffic. Regular monthly payments are through PayPal or direct deposit. Please submit the application listed below if you are interested.